Thank you for your purchase and we hope you were delighted with it, but we understand there are times when you may need to return item(s). We will be happy to exchange items or refund your purchase subject to our terms & conditions.
- Please email Dj Kids at firstname.lastname@example.org with return/exchange details prior to sending back any items
- Please ensure your returned items are back to store within 7 days
- The original receipt must be enclosed with the package. If items returned without the original receipt no refund or exchange will be given
- All returned items must be in their original packaging, with the relevant tags still in place and in a condition that would enable us to sell the item to someone else as new. In case of footwear, these must not have been worn outside
- Dj Kids reserve the right to refuse to accept returned items that we believe are not in their original condition
- Please note refunds or exchange do not apply to sale products
- Delivery charges will not be refunded, nor will any postage costs incurred by returning the item(s) to us.
- We recommend you return items by Recorded Delivery/Special Delivery or if you prefer not to use these methods obtain proof of postage from the Post Office, as Dj Kids cannot be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit
- Refunds will be issued to the credit/debit card which was used to make the original purchase
- Loyalty points will be deducted from your account if a refund is given
- We reserve the right not to offer a refund if the item(s) are not returned to us with 7 days.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for a refund to show on your card statement.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Please inform us the items you are returning along with your details prior to sending returns either by;
Telephone: 01343 549907
Returns should be sent to:
218 High Street
Elgin Moray IV30 1BA